- настольная книга администратора

Файловый Архив

• Неограниченное количество категорий и суб-категорий
  • Настройки прав доступа по группам
  • Настройки прав доступа по каждой категории
  • Предпросмотр медиа файлов: FLV, IFLV, F4A, F4V, MP4, MP3, MOV и других...
  • Мультизагрузка файлов - SWFUploader
  • Добавление файлов с сервера
Подробности и история обновлений продукта в этой теме

Go Back   форум > > > >
Register Изображения Меню vBsupport Files Manager Аллея Звёзд Реклама на форуме Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
  • Мемберка
  • Администраторам
  • Premoderation
  • For English speaking users
  • Изменения в правах
  • Каталог Фрилансеров
Пароли на скачивание файлов в Member Area меняются автоматически каждый день
Если вам нужно скачать какой то скрипт, за паролем ко мне в ЛС
привет какирам kerk
Ещё раз обращаем Ваше внимание: всё, что Вы скачиваете и устанавливаете на свой форум, Вы устанавливаете исключительно на свой страх и риск.
Сообщество vBSupport'а физически не в состоянии проверять все стили, хаки и нули, выкладываемые пользователями.
Помните: безопасность Вашего проекта - Ваша забота.
Убедительная просьба: при обнаружении уязвимостей или сомнительных кодов обязательно отписывайтесь в теме хака/стиля
Спасибо за понимание
На форуме введена премодерация ВСЕХ новых пользователей

Почта с временных сервисов, типа, и/или прочих, которые предоставляют временный почтовый ящик без регистрации и/или почтовый ящик для рассылки спама, отслеживается и блокируется, а так же заносится в спам-блок форума, аккаунты удаляются
for English speaking users:
You may be surprised with restriction of access to the attachments of the forum. The reason is the recent change in strategy:

- users with reputation < 10 belong to "simple_users" users' group
- if your reputation > 10 then administrator (kerk, Luvilla) can decide to move you into an "improved" group, but only manually

Main idea is to increase motivation of community members to share their ideas and willingness to support to each other. You may write an article for the subject where you are good enough, you may answer questions, you may share content with users, receiving "thanks" equal your reputation points. We should not only consume, we should produce something.

- you may:
* increase your reputation (doing something useful for another members of community) and being improved
* purchase temporary access to the improved category:
10 $ for 3 months. - this group can download attachments, reputation/posts do not matter.
20 $ for 3 months. - this group can download attachments, reputation/posts do not matter + adds eliminated + Inbox capacity increased + files manager increased permissions.

Please contact kerk or Luvilla regarding payments.

- if your reputation will become less then 0, you will be moved into "simple_users" users' group automatically.*
*for temporary groups (pre-paid for 3 months) reputation/posts do not matter.
Не можете скачать вложение?
Изменения в правах групп пользователей
внимательно читаем эту и эту темы
Короткая версия - тут
Уважаемые пользователи!

На форуме открыт новый раздел "Каталог фрилансеров"

и отдельный раздел для платных заказов "Куплю/Закажу"

Первый пост
Default 0 here rc5 source

>Previous version was decoded & nulled by guys at WST.
are you talking about 2.x ? i know that it was not decoded

>I'm hanging on the v2.3.2 now
it's buggy with 3.6.x
Реклама на форуме А что у нас тут интересного? =)
Default 0

are you talking about 2.x ? i know that it was not decoded
The version i'm using is 2.3.2 which is decoded by c0r0ner & nulled by alex2k. Both from WST.

But the 2.4.0 was nulled without decoding it by nomadman of DGT. But it was not a perfect null. So i'm still using 2.3.2.

it's buggy with 3.6.x
It seems working for me? Can you please list out some issues you've noticed?
Default 0

Originally Posted by webso;undefined
it's buggy with 3.6.x
For example?

I tested on the localhost vBSEO 2.3.2 and vB 3.6.4. Good.
Default 0

for example, issues quoted in vbseo 2.4 changelog:

(30) FIX: Unregistered user error message for user profiles with usernames containing a single apostrophe character ('). Occurred when VBSEO_REWRITE_MEMBER_MORECHARS set to 0 and VBSEO_FILTER_FOREIGNCHARS set to 1.
(31) FIX: Links to member profiles for users with double quotes (") in their username not resolving properly on the member list.
(32) FIX: Invalid thread links when vBSEO 2.3.2 installed with GARS.
(33) FIX: Incomplete URL rewriting on forum vBAdvanced CMPS homepage.
(34) FIX: Double slashes (//) in URLs allowed.
(35) FIX: URL rewriting below the forum root level.
(36) FIX: URLs not rewritten in XML feed when external.php is rewritten using vBSEO CRRs.
(37) FIX: Broken User Profile links (missing user ID) on new threads search result page.
(38) FIX: vBSEO now uses case-insensitive matching for domain names when rewriting URLs contained on vBAdvanced CMPS pages.
(39) FIX: Tracking External Link Clicks for Google Analytics now works for forum links to external sites in forumhome.
(40) FIX: Corrected error with Replace Non-English Characters in URLs? option.
(41) FIX: Custom Rewrite Rules that rewrite to virtual folders bug when $ was used in the CRR regex.
(42) FIX: Error when accessing a vBulletin announcement.
(43) FIX: Rig gallery mod URLs being mistaken for vBulleton showthread links & incorrectly rewritten.
(44) FIX: When disabling the 301 Redirect Original Content feature, redirects will still be applied.
(45) FIX: Page 2 of sub-forums getting redirected to root.
(46) FIX: Limit URL Length feature failing to clip keywords when dot (.) used as a keyword separator for the CRU.
(47) FIX: Incompatibility with multipage thread format of CRUs causing replacement errors.
(48) FIX: vBA Latest Threads Module Rewriting Error.
(49) FIX: Avatars and Member Profile URLs containing forward slashes causing error.
(50) FIX: Merge threads with non-English characters.
(51) FIX: Blank page generated when acronym expansion feature applied to all text on complex posts.

i'm verifying each bug and trying to fix it ;)

Добавлено через 47 минут
30: fixed
31: pseudo-fixed
32: won't fix
33: won't fix
34: fixed

tomorrow i will go on (and publish the source, of course).. now it's time to sleep

Last edited by webso : 12-15-2006 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Добавлено сообщение
Default 0

Anyone got the newest version RC7 nulled?
Default 0

is it really hard to freaking to get this nulled?
Default 0

//me "want nulled vbseo v3xx"
very very )))
Default 0

Originally Posted by itdevil View Post
DGT has gone, only blogger who posted is going away for 2yrs... so we still have chance the DGT can Null it Hurry!

further more abotu Zoints SEO, quote from Author

No support means if you board get broken due to this hack, you in big mess... in fixing it... easly
you want to use nulled vBSEO, what support do you expect?
Default 0

Originally Posted by Milad View Post
you want to use nulled vBSEO, what support do you expect?
LoL good point.
Default 0

Originally Posted by vpa021 View Post
is it really hard to freaking to get this nulled?
Unless you walk into zend peoples office and put a gun to the coders head and demand he helps decode the files, we are going to have trouble i think.