xDEAD, Новая версия
3.8.4, BETA 2, 28th July 2009
- Ranking: Fixed pagination
- Awards without category are assigned to category 1
- AdminCP: Description for Awards is now a textarea
- AdminCP: Removed double category input
- AdminCP: Now showing Awards in listing
- Award in Profile fixed path
- Award Category can be hidden by setting order to 0
- Fixed description for Give Away Settings
- Bars now also available in vBulletin Blog Sidebar, below User's Avatar
- Earn Points has now a new field called "Yours". It shows your actuall points in this. You need to reimport all vBExperience addons from the 3.8.4 package to support this for the addon.
3.8.4, BETA 3, 31th July 2009
- Activities, showing what is currently happening on your forum (Points, Promotions, Awards, Shop)
- Fixed GAP/Shop Usernames with underscore
- GAP: Some fields (points_user_infractions, points_thread_tnc, points_user_activity) cannot be used for transferring points anymore
- GAP: Log in Profile
- Recount trigger extendet to login and album edit process
I've attached a few screenshots:
vBExperience_Shop.jpg - Shop with open category
vBExperience_Shop_Transactionlog.jpg - Shop: Transactions for a single user
vBExperience_EarnPoints.jpg - Description for user how to earn points
vBExperience_Statistics.jpg - Statistics
vBExperience_GroupRanking.jpg - Social Group Ranking
vBExperience_Awards.JPG - Hall of Fame
vBExperience_Awards_Username.JPG - Username with Awards
vBExperience_Rankings.JPG - Rankings with new Awards
vBExperience_Profile_vBulletin 36.JPG - It adds a reduced memberblock to the vBulletin 3.6.8 profile
vBExperience_Profile_vBulletin 37.JPG - It adds a detailed memberblock to the new vBulletin 3.7 profile
vBExperience_Postbit.JPG - An overview of users score is visible in the postbit, Level up (blue bar) can be hide
vBExperience_Postbit_FullPopup.JPG - Popup on Username
vBExperience_Postbit_WithText_LeftAwards.JPG - Username prefixed with Awards and Bardescriptions
vBExperience_AdminCP_Stats.jpg - vBExperience menu and level stats
vBExperience_Settings.JPG - Settings are done via AdminCP
vBExperience_Settings_Points.JPG - Every Experience can be configured individually
3.8.4, BETA 4, 04th August 2009
- Awards: Identificator is dead. Long live the new direct URL field! Type any URI to an existing image and it will be taken for the award, f.e. /xperience/icons/newaward.png
- Fixed smaller bugs regardings new url of awards. The new URL for Awards is /xperience/icons/
- New Pointprovider: Average Posts since registration, also with award
- New Pointprovider: Calendar Events, also with award
- Link to Give Away Points in postbit popup (setable)
- Break listing of activities per day and show link for more (setable)
- Fixed sorting of Activities on systems with 12-hour clock
- Give Away Points now listed on activities
- Profile provides now Activites, remove GAP and Promotion log
- Added Activities Module for vBAdvanced 3.x
- Over 150 icons for awards and shop, each in sizes of 16x16 and 32x32. Default Awards have a complete new icon. You can still use the old one, search for icons named award_*
- If no image is defined, a default image will be taken (/xperience/icons/default_16.png)
- Six awards are now pre-configured: Most Popular, Activity Award, Posting Award, Community Award, Frequent Poster, Blog Award, Calendar Award
- Possibility to clear all awards and recreate default awards
- Fixed several smaller bugs; optical corrections
TAIFUN добавил 07.08.2009 в 05:33
3.8.4, RC, 06th August 2009
- New Pointprovider: Helpful Answers
- New Pointprovider: vB Tournaments and Ladders
- New Pointprovider: Post Ranking System
- Activity now calculates also activity on different sections (Visitormessages, Social Group message, Blog (if installed), Postings), not only postings
- Points per Day not included in Activities anymore, as it changes every day for every user
- Promotionlog differs now promotions and demotions
- Testdrive for Award in Manage Awards, see resultset of calculation
Last edited by TAIFUN : 08-07-2009 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Добавлено сообщение
Но у меня проблемы:
при переходе по ссылкам:
Управление дополнительными очками
Object not found! The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error. If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster. Error 404
2) Где настраивается переход в другие группы?
С каким модом спасибо будет работать данный мод?
3.8.4, 11th August 2009
This is one of the biggest releases of vBExperience!
I have redesigned the whole Awards feature, introduced a new centralized page where all activities around vBExperience are collected, added a lot of Custom Data Provider Plugins like Helpful Answers/Post Ranking System and a lot more! Just read the changelog to see all bigger changes. Smaller changes and also iterations between beta version are not included in the changelog.
- New feature: Give Away Points. A new feature to share points with friends. You can choose freely of one of the point category and give away some or even all points.
- New feature: Activities, showing what is currently happening on your forum (Points, Promotions, Awards, Shop). Features also an Activities Module for vBAdvanced 3.x
- Awards: Identificator is dead. Long live the new direct URL field! Type any URI to an existing image and it will be taken for the award, f.e. /xperience/icons/newaward.png. You can use a small and a big image.
- Awards: If no image is defined, a default image will be taken (/xperience/icons/default_16.png)
- Awards: Over 150 (new and updated) icons for awards and shop, each in sizes of 16x16 and 32x32. Default Awards have a complete new icon. You can still use the old one, search for icons named award_*
- Awards: Six awards are now pre-configured: Most Popular, Activity Award, Posting Award, Community Award, Frequent Poster, Blog Award, Calendar Award
- Awards: Possibility to clear all awards and recreate default awards
- Awards: Change display style for awards on profile: Either included in Experience fieldset or in an extra block below albums
- Awards: Introduced Award Categories for a better grouping if using more awards
- Awards: New Awardlisting. You can choose whether this or the old style legacy blockwise Awardlisting.
- Awards: Logging of all issued awards
- Awards: Manage Awards and Edit Awards have been re-designed and new structured, incl. a testdrive for Awards. See SQL String and resultset of calculation
- Change: There is a new directory called xperience. This is the new place for ALL graphics, including bars, shop items and awards.
- New Experience: Helpful Answers
- New Experience: vB Tournaments and Ladders
- New Experience: Post Ranking System
- New Experience: Average Posts since registration, also with award
- New Experience: Calendar Events, also with award
- CDP: New Plugin for Advanced Forum Points. You can independent set points for several forums
- Experience: Activity now calculates also activity on different sections (Visitormessages, Social Group message, Blog (if installed), Postings), not only postings
- Shop: Fixed problems with not logged in users are transaction log
- Shop: Fixed problems with usernames containing an underscore
- AdminCP: Recount has been moved to an own dedicated page: AdminCP, Experience, Recount
- AdminCP: New About Info with link to Support Thread
- Profile provides now Activites, removed GAP and Promotion log
- Experience: Recount trigger extended to login and album edit process, Now not only posting something will increase your points automatically.
- Experience Bars now also available in vBulletin Blog Sidebar, below User's Avatar
- Earn Points has now a new field called "Yours". It shows your actual points in this. You need to reimport all vBExperience addons from the 3.8.4 package to support this for the addon.
- Fixed HTML Validation errors
- Fixed several minor
3.8.3, 09th April 2009
- New Feature: Social Group Ranking. Points from group members are summed and divided by member count. Option to include only groups with x (default: 5) members. Can be disabled.
- AdminCP, Custom Points, points will be calculated for affected user immediatly
- All addons have now uninstall code to remove own columns
- Breaking change: Support for PhotoPost vBGallery has been outsourced to an plugin. You will need to install this addon (ZIP, extras/addons) to get points of it.
- New addon: v3Arcade Score Submissions
- Fixed uninstall problems
- Fixed path of vBAdvance Modules
- Several smaller fixes
For more see history.txt
что за люди тошнотворные. Может ты перестанешь задавать глупые вопросы и подключишь функции мозга?
Если даже русского не понимаете ссылка, то у меня нет слов.
Подобные вопросы уже обсуждались http://vbsupport.org/forum/showthread.php?p=255444 амнезия?
Странно что ты этому дяде http://vbsupport.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2 еще не написал подобное.