У Вас в настройках PHP register_globals=ON? какеры идут к Вам!!!

Файловый Архив

• Неограниченное количество категорий и суб-категорий
  • Настройки прав доступа по группам
  • Настройки прав доступа по каждой категории
  • Предпросмотр медиа файлов: FLV, IFLV, F4A, F4V, MP4, MP3, MOV и других...
  • Мультизагрузка файлов - SWFUploader
  • Добавление файлов с сервера
Подробности и история обновлений продукта в этой теме

Go Back   форум vBSupport.org > > > >
Register Изображения Меню vBsupport Files Manager Аллея Звёзд Реклама на форуме Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
  • Мемберка
  • Администраторам
  • Premoderation
  • For English speaking users
  • Изменения в правах
  • Каталог Фрилансеров
Пароли на скачивание файлов в Member Area меняются автоматически каждый день
Если вам нужно скачать какой то скрипт, за паролем ко мне в ЛС
привет какирам kerk
Ещё раз обращаем Ваше внимание: всё, что Вы скачиваете и устанавливаете на свой форум, Вы устанавливаете исключительно на свой страх и риск.
Сообщество vBSupport'а физически не в состоянии проверять все стили, хаки и нули, выкладываемые пользователями.
Помните: безопасность Вашего проекта - Ваша забота.
Убедительная просьба: при обнаружении уязвимостей или сомнительных кодов обязательно отписывайтесь в теме хака/стиля
Спасибо за понимание
На форуме введена премодерация ВСЕХ новых пользователей

Почта с временных сервисов, типа mailinator.com, gawab.com и/или прочих, которые предоставляют временный почтовый ящик без регистрации и/или почтовый ящик для рассылки спама, отслеживается и блокируется, а так же заносится в спам-блок форума, аккаунты удаляются
for English speaking users:
You may be surprised with restriction of access to the attachments of the forum. The reason is the recent change in vbsupport.org strategy:

- users with reputation < 10 belong to "simple_users" users' group
- if your reputation > 10 then administrator (kerk, Luvilla) can decide to move you into an "improved" group, but only manually

Main idea is to increase motivation of community members to share their ideas and willingness to support to each other. You may write an article for the subject where you are good enough, you may answer questions, you may share vbulletin.com/org content with vbsupport.org users, receiving "thanks" equal your reputation points. We should not only consume, we should produce something.

- you may:
* increase your reputation (doing something useful for another members of community) and being improved
* purchase temporary access to the improved category:
10 $ for 3 months. - this group can download attachments, reputation/posts do not matter.
20 $ for 3 months. - this group can download attachments, reputation/posts do not matter + adds eliminated + Inbox capacity increased + files manager increased permissions.

Please contact kerk or Luvilla regarding payments.

Important!:
- if your reputation will become less then 0, you will be moved into "simple_users" users' group automatically.*
*for temporary groups (pre-paid for 3 months) reputation/posts do not matter.
Не можете скачать вложение?
Изменения в правах групп пользователей
внимательно читаем эту и эту темы
Короткая версия - тут
Уважаемые пользователи!

На форуме открыт новый раздел "Каталог фрилансеров"

и отдельный раздел для платных заказов "Куплю/Закажу"

Первый пост
Old  
RECON
Продвинутый

Default 0

yesterday i download the new dc seo and was use google maps. found the way for yahoo urls and msn spiders now today 500 mb bandwdth limit finished. seems there was to many bots on my page, i saw in the rar logs. ssh i dont have in cpanel. anyone know a good host? i search since 8 months for it but without success in usa as well no success in europe with hosting from asia. almost the money payment metodes such as paypal or credit cards we dont have here, is the problem. using western union r bank transfer is possible for a seriouse host.

Bot

Реклама на форуме А что у нас тут интересного? =)
Old  
codeX
Простоузер
Default 0

Hey RECON.

I donn't think the Hack can Boost your performance so fast. Anyway what you've done for Y! and MSN.

btw. Check your PM for some free hosting details

Old  
RECON
Продвинутый

Thumbs up 0

We can entcrypt all Zend. will it help? pm me i can give u info and help to entrcypt every zend as long it is not eoncube, zend is no problem!

RECON добавил 01-05-2006 в 06:00 PM
Thanks a lot i got the page online for 3 minutes i was able in that time to run the databse backup to host it on other place. by the way i found a good restore and recover backup skript simple and easy to backup every databse no matter what cpanle and restore it on all possible cpanels. i put it in attachment.

Yes i saw in the los 837 mb in 2 h traffic from 4 or 5 mb, page size is of the whole web not more than 23 mb i use include sd as portal. alexa, internet archiver and some bots kill really a lot of traffic. i did the goole map in msn search in and yahoo plus google and alexa in them required formats xml some txt. after that the webpage didnt stop from bots to be visitet and indexed.

In Attachment, for my experience the only true working backup of databse script and restore with every phpmyadmin or the same script. check it out. edit only the databse conection in the file.

SQL Backup and restore script
Attached Files
File Type: rar sqlbackup.rar (5.3 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by RECON : 01-05-2006 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Добавлено сообщение

Old  
codeX
Простоузер
Default 0

Thanks for the SQL Backup and Restore Script... Now I am doing it using Shellexec() UNIX commands ..

Old  
RECON
Продвинутый

Smile SSH Access 0

Thas not easy to found a host with ssh access. I didnt found a normal cpanel x account with it as well no whm resaller account with ssh.
By the script some chnges must be done. the standart settings is for backups done with the script and restore only. if u restore another kind of sql dump such as from phpmyadmin or vb backup u must 1st change the settings as written in the header of the script instruction memory etc... after that its not all there get a error in line 4xx near 411 in that line in the browser is a wrong parameter for checking the commend lines almost "--"
the parameter in the script error is undifenatet comand [0] just delete this. then it work with all possible sql restores. i did test it from host.sk up to almost all cpanel x and other webspace providers successfull.

to make it compatible to all kinds of dumps:

- BIGDATA: enable BIGDATA mode for restore data. Il works only with data created by itself.
support gzipped and very large data (a few GB). Run a little bit more slowly
Default 'true'
-> change as follow
PHP Code:
define('MAXLENGTH'200000);
define('REMARK''--');
define('TIMEOUT'60);
define('MAXGZIP'52428800);
define('PARSESQL'true);
define('BIGDATA'false);
define('TMP_DIR'''); 
line after by 400 around

PHP Code:
function remove_remarks($sql)
{

$lines explode("\n"$sql);

// try to keep mem. use    down

$sql "";

$linecount count($lines);

$output    "";

for (
$i    0$i    $linecount$i++)
    {
        if ((
$i    != ($linecount 1)) ||    (strlen($lines[$i]) > 0))
        {
            if (
$lines[$i] != REMARK)
            {

$output    .= $lines[$i] .    "\n";
            }
            else
            {

$output    .= "\n";
            }

// Trading a bit of speed for lower mem. use here.

$lines[$i] = "";
        }
    }

return 
$output;

Please replyif someone didt get it to run.

the filename for restore must look like:

vnt_databsename_060102_0942.sql.gz
just rename it.

You should be abel with it to move every vb as well include subreamer or portals on every possible web.
by subdreamer with vb edit after the restore in php my admin using search the old databse name to the new one. dont forget to change as well the confi files to the new databse name almost apendend from the host u use.

greetings

RECON

Old  
Thomas
Простоузер
Default 0

I am using 3.5.2 and this does not work for me. The urls get rewritten but when I press the links I get a 404 error. This means that the plugin works but the rewrite rules in htaccess have no effect on the procedure. Any Ideas would be of great help.
Thanks in advance
Thomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RECON
##########################
### INSTALLATION #########

1/ Upload the dc-seo-vb-url-rewrite.xml file via the plugin uploader in the AdminCP
2/ Upload the .htaccess file to your forums root directory

### NOTES ################

Please feel free to visit my website with any regards to custom work:

http://www.deanclatworthy.com

all in attachment include

Old  
RECON
Продвинутый

Default 0

Long time ago when 3.5 was in beta i was host it on a old cpanel x, i was have the same problems. simple the standart htaccess rules wasnt or isnt compatible with old cpanels or many other conrol panels other than from cpanel x company. For example i was try all possible url rewrite engines on confix pro not only vb it was the same with subdreamer, cpg nuke, df, php nuke maximus fuzion sure with vb as well did nt work on confix control panel. since that looking for host who have good control panles such as new cpanel x (no rc or old betas of cpanel.) the dc seo work fine from beta 1 of vb up to latest vb 3.52 jus i have problems with vb ranking (possible it needs to change somethink in .htaccess) same as the url rewrite mod coming with koobie.
xr4free.com is a great free test host have cpanle x without banner ads just only 500 mb raffic but should be enough for testing.. u can put some of these account together with the quick database restore script u able to open a cople of accounts using a fwd domain and switch after 500mb is expired of traffic just to the next. i think st.ws virtual domain have traffic splitting include posible to makeit easier as well vb 3.53 have some goods in the config i seen now 2 mirror databse svr with 2different db names accounts possible. i got as well vb on host.sk to run.

Old  
Thomas
Простоузер
Default 0

Thanks Recon, but I have other rewrites installed on the same host and they are working fine. It seemsI am doing something wrong as I tried installing vb ranking and it gave me the same 404 errors.
My installation:
VB is placed in a forum directory in my root so the URL to it would be http://www.mysite.com/forum I placed the .htaccess files in the forum directory and it did not work, then I placed them in the root directory and it did not work too. In vb ranking it says you might probably have to change the path for the .htaccess file but I do not know or see where to insert a path into it.
Cheers
Thomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RECON
Long time ago when 3.5 was in beta i was host it on a old cpanel x, i was have the same problems. simple the standart htaccess rules wasnt or isnt compatible with old cpanels or many other conrol panels other than from cpanel x company. For example i was try all possible url rewrite engines on confix pro not only vb it was the same with subdreamer, cpg nuke, df, php nuke maximus fuzion sure with vb as well did nt work on confix control panel. since that looking for host who have good control panles such as new cpanel x (no rc or old betas of cpanel.) the dc seo work fine from beta 1 of vb up to latest vb 3.52 jus i have problems with vb ranking (possible it needs to change somethink in .htaccess) same as the url rewrite mod coming with koobie.
xr4free.com is a great free test host have cpanle x without banner ads just only 500 mb raffic but should be enough for testing.. u can put some of these account together with the quick database restore script u able to open a cople of accounts using a fwd domain and switch after 500mb is expired of traffic just to the next. i think st.ws virtual domain have traffic splitting include posible to makeit easier as well vb 3.53 have some goods in the config i seen now 2 mirror databse svr with 2different db names accounts possible. i got as well vb on host.sk to run.

Old  
RECON
Продвинутый

Default 0

Hi
yes u did right. the included .htaccess must be placed in the folder from the forum 4example /forum. is very strange cause i done it on allpossible test installations on different hosts without problems. vb ranking i didnt get to work as well but vb seo should normally work.
it is possible maybe that one rule of your server or anythink need manual changes in htaccess but im sorry i have not enought knowledge about htaccess files. i will use the host support in this matter. its just a plugin and the htaccess i dont think u can do there anythink wrong by installation. anyway possible anyone have a newer version of vb seo or vb ranking cause i think there must be a later version out. put a request 4 it.