NCODE IMAGE RESIZER FOR VBULLETIN 3.6
I. What does it do
This plugin enables you to automatically resize every user-posted image which
is larger than given dimensions. Users can choose the maximum dimensions and the
resize method to use.
The resize methods are:
- No resizing
- Enlargement in the same document
- Enlargement in the same window (replacing the forum thread document)
- Enlargement in a new window
It also adds an information bar (which is not displayed when the image is too
small) giving information about the original dimensions and filesize. Filesize
is only supported on Internet Explorer, other browsers don't reveal this
II. What does it not do
- It does not do server side resizing of images. Everything is done clientside
- It does not prevent long loading times. The images have to be downloaded completely
by the client before the script can resize them.
III. Installation / Upgrade
1. Upload "ncode_imageresizer.js" to the clientscript directory in your
2. Import "product-ncode_imageresizer.xml" in your vBulletin forum. Enter your AdminCP
and go to Plugins & Products -> Manage Products. Click on [Add/Import Product] and
refer to the XML file.
The installation script will detect which database modifications have to be
performed and will display the query that is going to perform these modifications.
If something fails, execute that query yourself.
3. The file "vbulletin-language-nl.xml" can be used to import dutch versions of the
used phrases. Import it in your language manager and overwrite the installed
language "Nederlands". It will not remove any phrases, just add new ones.
The installation adds a couple of settings, phrases, templates and plugins, all of
which are easily recognizable. It also adds the fields `ncode_imageresizer_mode`,
`ncode_imageresizer_maxwidth` and `ncode_imageresizer_maxheight` to
your `user` table, in which the resizesettings are saved. These fields are
removed when the plugin is removed.
Administrators can change the maximum dimensions and resize mode in the options window.
These values will be the default for users without a setting of their own and
The installation script creates a new option group called "nCode Image Resizer Options"
in which you can enter these values.
As said in section I, users can edit their preference in their User Control Panel
at the Options page in the "Thread Display Options" section. The administrator can however
limit the options the user can set. The administrator can choose between letting
the user change all options, no options at all, only the resize mode, or all options except
that the maximum dimensions can't exceed the default dimensions.
V. Version history
1.0.1 (May 6th, 2007)
- fixed vBAdvanced compatibility problem
1.0 (April 24th, 2007)
should work now.
- added compatibility with vBAdvanced
- improved installation procedure
1.0 release candidate 4 (February 21th, 2007)
- improved speed for posts with many small images
- work around for text display problem in Safari
- Improved installer
- Improved user control panel options: added information about default settings and option
to explicitly use the default resize mode.
- Added option to disable the system
- Added option to reset all user specific settings
1.0 release candidate 3 (February 4th, 2007)
- removed redundant plugins
- small bugfixes
- signature resizing is optional. turn resizing of
hotlinked images on or off in the control panel
- changed hook method so all bbcode class users get
resize functionality automatically
1.0 release candidate 2 (October 3rd, 2006)
- images weren't correctly resized when both
height and width restrictions were in effect.
- added robustness for IE flaws, not perfect yet
- images in post previews get resized as well
1.0 release candidate 1 (Juli 16th, 2006)
- bug preventing proper uninstallation fixed
1.0 beta 3 (June 23th, 2006)
- Now resizes signaturepictures too
- Administrators can limit the user-settable options
1.0 beta 2 (June 20th, 2006)
- Made maximum width and height userspecific and editable
1.0 beta 1 (June 8th, 2006)
- First public release
Incompatibilities have been reported with:
"Transparency PNG pictures with Internet Explorer 6 (server-side solution)"
please keep in mind that:
THIS IS NOT FREE SOFTWARE
You are allowed to install this in your forum, and you are allowed to make suggestions
for improvements. It is not allowed to redistribute the files in any other way than
as a zipfile with the XML and this readme in original state.
Do you like this mod? Donations are highly appreciated. You can donate by PayPal or
MoneyBookers to email@example.com. Feel free to add your comments, suggestions or
recommendations to this donation.
(c) 2005 - 2007 nCode - www.ncode.nl - firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited by shpunsetoy : 05-29-2007 at 07:18 PM.
Я загружаю как надо все как инструкции
А потому через админку захожу и - основные настройки - там нахожу автоизминение изображение и там изменяю
Но у вы без изменение рисунок не меняется смысле, что не уменшаеть
все хаки у меня работает отлично
Last edited by rsport : 05-31-2007 at 09:31 PM.
ncodeimageresizer_1.0.1.zip -- почему я про эту версии
Добавлено через 4 минуты
я этого не могу найти =>
Last edited by rsport : 05-31-2007 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Добавлено сообщение